ROCKTAPE , a high quality kinesiology tape entrusted by professionals. It can be used to treat both sports and non-sports injuries, including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee and back pain and many more.
RockTape Rx’s gentle adhesive is great for special patient populations, like the less-active, children, the elderly, those with neurological disorders and those who are pregnant.
This is not meant to replace other RockTape kinesiology tapes. This is simply a gentler addition to our current offerings, ideal for less active patients.
How does it work?
ROCKTAPE microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, creating a decompressive effect. Stretchier, stickier and stronger than the competition, ROCKTAPE is preferred by athletes and medical professionals throughout the world.
What are the benefits?
- Relieves swelling through decompression which speeds recovery.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- Each Roll is 5cm x 5m (2″x16.4′)
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
- Sticks 2-5 Days
- Estimate 5-10 Applications per Roll
Further Questions? Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org