All non-consumable items sold via REHABZONE are covered by a 6-month (beginnning from the date of delivery) limited warranty for functional defects unless otherwise stated.
Customers are strongly encouraged to inspect your order upon receipt and inform REHABZONE of any issues at the earliest opportunity. Claims for products not under warranty coverage will be subject to REHABZONE’s approval.
Terms and Conditions of Warranty Services
1. All claims are subjected to approval by REHABZONE SPORTSMED PTE LTD.
2. These terms and conditions apply to the limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) from Rehabzone Sportsmed Pte. Ltd. (“REHABZONE”) for certain equipment (“Equipment”) purchased from or an authorised dealer of REHABZONE in Singapore and accompanied with a REHABZONE Warranty Statement/Card (“Warranty Card”).
3. Warranty registration have to be submitted to REHABZONE within 14 day of purchase with serial number stated on Warranty Card. Purchaser will received email notification upon suceesful registration.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the Limited Warranty is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase (“Warranty Period”) and only in Singapore. No extension of warranty period upon sucessful claim(s) , repair or replacement(s).
5. The Limited Warranty is valid only for the original Equipment sold or distributed by REHABZONE. Any non-genuine parts used on the Equipment is consider VOID of Warranty.
6 The Limited Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship encountered under normal use and installation of the Equipment subjected to these terms and conditions. The defective Equipment or parts thereof covered under the Limited Warranty will be repaired or replaced as determined by REHABZONE in its sole discretion.
7. Any delivery and other incidental charges and charges for services beyond the scope of this Limited Warranty shall be borne by the Purchaser.
8. The Limited Warranty does not cover :
Loss or damage to Equipment arising from or in connection with:
(i) Regular wear and tear;
(ii) Accidental damage;
(iii) Negligent use and/or misuse (including improper storage, exposure to moisture, excessive temperature, sand, dust, dirt, other pollution or other environmental conditions and failure to follow recommended precautions and operating instructions);
(iii) Unauthorised tampering modification and/or disassembling other than by REHABZONE authorised personnel;
(iv) Use of parts, accessories, and consumables not authorised or recommended by REHABZONE (including re-co
(v) Equipment with its serial or manufacture number removed, defaced, or altered.
In such events, REHABZONE reserves the right to terminate the Limited Warranty immediately.
9. All decisions by REHABZONE in respect of the Limited Warranty (including repairs, replacements or issues relating to defects
of workmanship or materials) shall be conclusive and binding on the Purchaser.
10. The Limited Warranty including these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.