Hyperice Utility Ice Compression Technology
The Hyperice Utility is an easy-to-use, portable two-part cryotherapy device. Combining a plush neoprene wrap and ice cell with a patented air-release valve, the Hyperice Utility molds the ice around your ankle, elbow, shin, or wrist.
Designed to treat and/or prevent: ankle sprain, inflammation from tennis elbow, arthritis, shin splints, or wrist sprain.
Note: Treat Ice Cell with care. Rehabzone will not be liable for any damage due to negligence or accident.
< Technical Specification of Compression Wrap >
• 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
• Non-restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
• Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
• Can also be positioned on the elbow, wrist, or ankle
• Machine Washable
< Technical Specification of Patented Air-Release Valve Ice Cell >
• Push-button air-release valve enables maximum compression
• Ultra-thin, durable cell “skin” rapidly penetrates ice temperature to targeted area
• Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body’s contours for maximum coverage
• Antimicrobial cell “skin” prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
• Wide mouth opening makes it easy to load ice
• Anti-leak seal
• Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
• 8″ X 8″ icing surface area