RumbleRoller® RRC127 Compact 12″ x 5″ /Extra-Firm Density/Black
< Features & Benefits >
• Specially designed bumps that are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist.
• The bumps are firmer than muscle tissue, but much softer than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or other bony protrusions.
• The bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions.
• This action erodes trigger points, helps restore flexibility, and brings quick relief to common types of muscular pain.
• The bumps are closely spaced to one another (< 2″ apart), so several of them simultaneously contact your body during most exercises.
<Conventional Foam Rollers Compress Soft Tissue>
Physical therapists, trainers, and athletes use foam rollers to relieve muscular pain and tightness (often called “adhesions”, “knots”, or “trigger points”). But conventional foam rollers have smooth surfaces that further compress soft tissue. Rolling on top of them improves blood flow and tissue flexibility, but the effect is limited and relatively superficial, unless you spend a lot of time rolling.
The RumbleRoller® was created to perform this therapy more effectively but specially designed bumps that are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist.
<Add Another Dimension to Your Foam Roller Program>
The RumbleRoller’s massaging action can be further intensified by changing your movement from a back-and-forth rolling motion to a side-to-side rocking motion.
That’s because the RumbleRoller’s bumps have an asymmetrical shape that allows them to flex more easily in one direction.
During rolling movements (i.e. the most common roller exercises, with the roller moving beneath you), the bumps flex relatively easily, and provide a wiping-type massage pressure. However, if you rock from side-to-side toward the RumbleRoller’s ends, the bumps are forced to flex in a direction in which they’re designed to be somewhat stiffer. This creates a deeper “digging” pressure.This rocking technique nearly doubles the number of ways you can use a foam roller.
It’s especially effective for penetrating dense tissue like that of your calves, as well as hard-to-roll areas like your upper lats and even your neck.
< Specification >
Colour : Black
Size : 12″(L) x 5″ (D)
UOM : Per Piece
Density : Extra Firm
<How to select >
• Compact , original firm (blue, original density) / 12″ x 5″ / RRC126
• Compact, extra firm (black, 36% firmer) / 12″ x 5″ / RRCX127
• Full , original firm (blue, original density) / 31″ x 6″ / RR316
• Full , extra firm (black, 36% firmer) / 31″ x 6″ / RR317
Full-Size or Compact
If you plan to use your RumbleRoller® in a single location — e.g. at home — you’ll love the full-size model, because its extra length makes it more efficient for performing many exercises. It’s long enough to roll the widest part of your back in one pass; you can roll both legs (quads, hamstrings, and/or calves) at the same time; and you can even transition from one IT band to the other without moving the roller. With the Compact RumbleRoller®, you’ll need to roll each leg separately, and will spend a little more time repositioning yourself between exercises.
The major advantage the Compact RumbleRoller® has over the full-size model is its portability. At just 12″ in length, it fits easily in your gym bag, backpack, or carry-on luggage. This makes it a favorite of many runners and triathletes who transport theirs from race to race. The Compact RumbleRoller’s smaller diameter (5″ vs. 6″ for the full-size model) allows it to conform better to the curvature of some body parts, such as your neck. The Compact RumbleRoller® also costs less than the full-size model, which may be important if your budget is limited.
Original Density or Extra-Firm
If you’re new to foam rolling or have gotten positive results from any type of conventional foam roller, you’ll want the original density (blue). Even though this is our “softest” roller, it’s still more aggressive than any other foam roller on the market. The extra-firm version (black) is intended for experienced users with especially dense muscle tissue that doesn’t respond to normal massage pressure.
More details of RumblerRoller and range of products.
Further Questions? Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org